We want our parents to know exactly how their fees are being used. It is important to understand how much work goes into creating a great experience for our players.
We staff some of the top trainers and coaches in the region and are the only Southeast Texas club with a full-time A-licensed technical director on our staff. We understand the dilemma parents face trying to choose a club that provides the best value and benefit for their money. As such, we only charge fees for services that bring true value and benefit to our players.
Outside of uniforms, Gulf Coast Soccer covers almost all other fees including coaching stipends, functional training, fall play-off fees and spring cup fees. Additionally, Gulf Coast Soccer hires top coaches for our competitive program and through our commitment to quality, consistency, and continuous improvement our staff continues to grow and improve. Our staff’s dedication to our players and the experience and education they receive is second to none.
In addition, we maintain a 34-acre private complex without government support or external funding. While the expense of maintaining this facility is significant, we believe the quality and convenience of our fields are worth it.
Transparency is an important piece in building a community nonprofit organization. It is important for our members to understand where the fees they pay go to:
· Professional Coaches & Trainers
· Fees to South Texas Youth Soccer Association
· League fees (local and state league fees, Spring Cup fees)
· Club Operations Fees (Insurance, operations fees, operations salaries, taxes, etc.)
· Administration Expenses
· Field Maintenance (mowing, line marking, equipment purchases and repairs, etc.)
· Soccer Operations (refereeing, coaching education, facility rentals for training, player evaluation tools, etc.
· Refereeing (referee training fees, referee game fees)